Monday, April 2, 2012

Chicken & Broccoli

 
Chicken & Broccoli - 170cals

4 oz boneless skinless chicken
1 cup broccoli (I buy frozen)
1/8 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
(optional) 1 slice American cheese or 1/2 oz fat free cream cheese

So, I'm usually lazy and need a quick and healthy meal, so this is my standard dinner. I keep frozen broccoli and frozen chicken tenderloins in stock always, so I thaw out some chicken, throw it in a skillet with some garlic salt and pepper, throw the broccoli in the microwave, put the cheese on the broccoli, chicken on top of that, and mix it all together. It. Is. Delicious. So fast and so low in calories!! I must admit, I usually always double this. For an entire dinner, 170 calories isn't very much. 340 is more sustainable, and let's face it, I'm always starving for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment