Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The newest addition- Presley Nichole

As soon as I turned my phone on when we got back to the states, I had 3 texts saying "congrats on your new niece!" I immediately got on facebook to hunt down a picture. My family knew I would have my phone off all week, so no one sent me any pictures :( boo! Anyway, here's precious little Presley Nichole!
Born on 3-2-12  at 11:45pm ...6lbs 14oz ...20 1/2 in

I got back late that night and had a house full of people welcoming the new bundle of joy! It's so crazy how fast you forget how tiny newborn babies are! She seemed so little in my arms. She is perfect! Here are just a few pictures...

Daddy, Hadley, and Baby Sis
Mommy LOVES big bows!

Kisses for Presley!




Aunt Laura and Presley <3

Aunt Jana came to visit!
Watching American Idol!
The "Daddy hold"
Sleepy!! 
Hapy St Patty's day!















Sister secrets <3



No comments:

Post a Comment