Thursday, February 16, 2012

Binge Eating!!

Ahh!! What is going on with me!?!? I don't know if it's been all the exams this week or what, but I have been binge eating like it's my job!.... so much for getting back on track!?! My training is still on pace, but I have got to reign in the food crazed monster in my stomach my cravings! Next week is much better for me in school, so it should be a good time to get back into my routine. I haven't had much time to go grocery shopping lately- I think that's my biggest problem. The other great thing about getting back on track is that next Friday I leave for my cruise!!!! Yayy!! I cannot wait!

Anywho, I have a big 6 mile run coming up this weekend, and Boyfriend will be here to run it with me - wish us luck! Tomorrow is a 3 mile pace run. I'm going to try and run it faster than normal since today was a rest day and I have been doing nothing but stuffing my face eating all week.

I'm SUPER excited for this weekend. I didn't get to see Craig for Valentine's day, so we're celebrating this weekend!  He says he has a surprise planned.... I'm not sure what he has up his sleeve but I can't wait! (pictures to come, hopefully...) I, on the other hand, am a terrible girlfriend, and took too long ordering his gift for it to get here on time. I guess I can still hope for it to be delivered tomorrow, but I can't track it on the website, so who knows?! I guess he'll have to wait a couple weeks for it!

My personal tips/goals for next week- start meal planning again!
I know that I eat so much healthier when I plan my meals ahead of time and buy enough groceries to last me through the week. Once I run out of things, or only have "scraps" left to throw a meal together, I decide I don't feel like cooking and end up getting food out. 


Random things from this week:
My new favorite website/subscription: retailmenot.com
My new discovery on my iphone: it has a LAP COUNTER on the stopwatch!!!! GENIUS!!! I have been wishing for this every time I run on the track!! Hallelujah!
My new personal goal: to be more positive. Positive people just make your whole day better!


Short post for a busy week, but next week, expect ZERO posts!! Cruise Time!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment