Thursday, February 9, 2012

"Just Say No"

After refusing the biscuits and gravy last weekend, and the pizza yesterday, I thought I was home free until the weekend..... WRONG!

Today, I heard a knock at the door and found a package addressed to me! My grandma always puts my name in at her church to receive care packages around the holidays.... God bless her! Normally, I would be super excited about an arrival like this (on a night before a huge test, no less!!). Needless to say, I didn't feel so enthused tonight. The box was full of homemade cookies, brownies, fudge, and Valentine's Snickers and Reeses! Hold me back!! I immediately put the baked goods in the freezer to either save for a later date, or save for my boyfriend. :(

After seeing all of the goodies I couldn't have, I resorted to the ones I could have. Sugar free fudgecicles, peanut butter, and mixed nuts. I may have over-indulged a bit. I managed to stick to my south beach plan though!

No comments:

Post a Comment