Friday, February 24, 2012

Bucket List

So after living relatively near St. Louis for 4 years now, I recently realized that I have not done very many "St. Louis" things. There are a lot of touristy things to do, and I want to do them before I move away and make it even harder, so we checked another one off the list last weekend (backup a second, ice skating in Forest Park was the first one we did last weekend). We went to the Schlafly Brewery for their tour. We went with another couple and had a few beers in the Afternoon. It was fairly quick, but worth it! Their beer is delicious and our "tour guide" was funny and interesting!
  
After the tour & beers

Here's my current bucket list...I'm sure there will be more added
  1. Outdoor ice skating at Steinberg Ice Rink
  2. Grant's Farm
  3. Anheuser-Busch BreweryTour
  4. Schlafly Tour
  5. Go to the City Museum
  6. Endless Cardinals games!!
  7. Go to a Blues game
  8. Go to the Zoo
  9. Go up in the Arch (I went once when I was a kid, but don't remember it)
  10. Go to Six Flags (I've been plenty of times, but Craig and I have been trying to plan a trip)
  11. Go to Citygarden
  12. Go to the Botanical Garden
  13. Run a race in Forest Park (I'm signing up today for a 10K in March!)
  14. See a show at the Fox Theatre
  15. See a movie at the Moolah Theatre 
......That's all I can think of so far. I'm running out of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment