Monday, February 13, 2012

How to Stay Motivated

The big question.... How can I stay motivated through the weekends of eating and drinking??

Well, for starters....meet my pinterest board, Operation: Get Skinny

Not only old friends, but old boyfriends!! I would have gotten SO much motivation from this before I met my current boyfriend. I guess what they say is true - people gain weight when they find someone and are super happy :)  :) (Valentine's Day is tomorrow, just thought I should talk up my relationship for a second. He's wonderful)


I tell myself this a lot- sometimes it's my knees, sometimes I'm out of breath, sometimes I'm cold and miserable, and sometimes nothing hurts, I just don't feel like running. I have to keep reminding myself that I CAN run over 5, 6, etc miles, and that it just takes more effort than I'm willing to put in on those days. No one said it would be easy!!


The second half of my post has been deleted about 4 times now while trying to post this, so this is all you get for now...This photo is my new motto - I might post more about why later... when I can stop cursing at the computer  find more patience with my internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment